2011 Garden

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome to my Herbal World

Hello and Welcome to my blog about my company called  Denimflyz Herbals N Greens.

I love culinary herbs for cooking and their use in natural and soothing products for the skin and hair and the nose.  So several years ago, I started growing culinary herbs and experimenting with their use. Then last year, I took the plunge and opened a booth at our local farmer's market and it was a hit with customers.
As I grow, I am planning on more and different types of herbs, and if all goes well, and the weather holds, I will carry herb transplants.  I also plan on providing culinary mushrooms, and herb and spice mixes, both dried and fresh.

I am also working through the winter and making different types of hand made soaps, some incorporating my herbs in the soaps for lovely scents for happy bathing and facial care.
I am planning on carrying heirloom seeds for greens and mescluns.  And as I can afford to add, more seeds for heirloom vegetables.

My heart and soul goes into my garden and what I create.  I love to garden and I love to provide others with the same enjoyment that I receive from my gardening and herbs.

Please look for postings after the holidays, sometime in January.  In February, I start some of my transplants, and I start some mesclun baby lettuces.
I will keep you posted on soaps available, and other goings-on in the garden.

Have wonderful Holidays and I will see you all later.

1 comment:

olmpic station park said...

Good bikes shops in london
Excellent Articles writing Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world. am really impress your work Stay Blessings On your Work...God Bless You.
cycle shops north in london